View of the Sea of Galilee from Capernaum

View of the Sea of Galilee from Capernaum

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Psalm 149:4

For the Lord loves his people.


It's amazing to think that the only all-powerful, omnipotent, and transcendent being to ever exist is a being of love.  It's amazing to think that the self-centered and self-absorbed beings that he created are loved by the all-powerful, omnipotent, and transcendent one.  But that love that he has for them brings the self-centered and self-absorbed beings out of their self-centeredness and self-absorbtion and moves them to respond to his love with their own love- for him and for each other.  


Amazing love,
How can it be
That You, my King, should die for me?
Amazing love,
I know it’s true.
It’s my joy to honor You,
In all I do, I honor You.

CHRIS TOMLIN- "Amazing Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment