View of the Sea of Galilee from Capernaum

View of the Sea of Galilee from Capernaum

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Romans 10:11

No one who believes in him will be put to shame.


Here we have the promise of the covenant.  If we believe that Jesus is Lord and God, then we will be his people and be saved.  We will not be put to shame.  We can claim the Cross of Victory as our own.


Look not on our sins oh Lord, but upon our faith.


I look at peace, 
That once was out of reach 
And now it's here 
I read Your word  
That some believe is so absurd  


But I hold dear  
'Cause You loved me with Your dying breath 
You saved me when You conquered death 
And You're living in my heart 
I know the truth, 
and I love to confess that...


I know You now 
I know You're in my heart 
I know You now 
Beyond a shadow of a doubt 
I know You now
4HIM- "I Know You Now"



No comments:

Post a Comment